Crutch Underarm - Youth 4'6" - 5'2"• Standard Aluminum Push-Button Crutches feature a double extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
• The special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
• I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
• Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking; non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
• Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
• Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.